Our mission at New Beginnings Ministry of Franklin County is to give women recovering from life destructive behaviors such as; sexual addictions, eating disorders, co-dependency, anger issues, self loathing, self harm, low self-esteem as well as addictions a safe, loving, Christian environment in which to build self-esteem, learn who they are in Christ, and plan for their future functioning as a mature Christian serving the Lord.
Welcome to New Beginnings, a minimum twelve months Christian Ministry for women recovering from drug and alcohol addiction. Keeping the Lord as our focal point, New Beginnings is a place for women to learn more about God’s grace, His Spirit within us, and His instructions for us to live by which are found in His living Word, the Bible.
The primary goal of the program at New Beginnings is for each woman to enter into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ. There is no greater hope for our life than a loving relationship with Jesus. Bible scripture says, For God so loved the world, (you and me) that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever, (you and me) believes in Him will not perish, but have everlasting life (rebirth). John 3:16. The Bible also says, The thief comes (drugs, alcohol, sin) only to steal, kill and destroy, (that means you, me our family, our lives). Jesus said, I come to give you life and have it more abundantly! John 10:10. PRAISE GOD!
We hope that through this experience you will know God’s love and grace as you have never before experienced it. We thank you and Praise God that you are reaching out for help. We will keep you in prayer and hope that you will ask earnestly for the Lord to guide you. Ask Him to direct your path. You must take responsibility for your own learning. The journey to a New Life in Christ requires a minute-by-minute commitment to changing your life. May God bless and keep you in this commitment.
- 24/7, 12 month staffed residency ministry
- We are a Tobacco Free Campus
- Life Skills Training – Each client receives training in the areas of cooking, cleaning, and managing a budget. These skills are taught in a class format and in a practical way, as each person is responsible for assigned chores in the home they reside.
- Classroom Time – Each client gets classroom teachings in areas such as forgiveness, anger management, setting boundaries, co-dependency, One Step with Jesus, Celebrate Recovery , Regeneration and Making Peace with your Past, Bible Study, Many resources are used from renowned teachers such as Beth Moore, Joyce Meyer, Pastor Jentzen Franklin, Perry Stone, Rick Warren and Dave Ramsey and many more.
- Bible Classes – Each client participates in daily praise and worship and Bible reading. Many powerful speakers and Christian music artists come in person to teach the client’s as well.
- Financial Management – Each client will be taught money management skills by completing a budget.
- Fitness Education – Each client is required to walk each day, weather permitting, as well as develop personal goals for a healthy diet and exercise plan.
- Once a week, the clients are taken on an outing to a local Wal-Mart and/or Dollar Tree for shopping and lunch with a budgeted amount of money.
- Every other Saturday the clients work with staff outside/inside in performing minor preventative maintenance task as well as cleaning.
- Every other Saturday is visitation Saturday for clients who have been here for at least 30 days and have not violated any NB rules or guidelines, they have visitation with family from 1pm-5pm, then from 5pm-6pm the families and staff discuss any family issues that have hurt one another and offer Christian support for healing and restoration.
- The clients also attend church on Wednesdays and Sundays